THIS WILL BE A SPECIAL ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF VEGAN OPEN MIC!
Also we are proudly combining forces with BALTIMORE VEGAN DRINKS for this event!
Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (or whenever we get kicked out!)
100 Chartley Dr., Reisterstown, MD 21136
Join us for an evening of delicious vegan Chinese food followed by an open mic!
WHAT IS A VEGAN OPEN MIC?
Well, first let’s say it’s a concept dreamt up by Reisterstown resident David Madow and this is the first in the world that we know of! Enjoy delicious vegan Chinese food served all you can eat family style! Then feel free to step up to the microphone in front of a very friendly and non-judgmental audience!
- you can do a little talk
- tell a story about why you are (or are not) vegan
- sing a song
- play guitar
- tell a joke
- do magic
- do a little standup comedy
- or anything that your imagination will allow!
You don’t have to participate in the open mic. You can just enjoy watching!
All welcome, vegans, vegetarians, veg curious, or omnivores! Please note that all food will be vegan at this event! This is guaranteed to be a FUN evening! It’s the ONLY event of it’s kind.
Seating will be limited so please reserve early!
Important! The restaurant is giving us a special price for the all you can eat family style meals. There will be many courses plus dessert. This also includes soft drinks, iced tea and hot tea. The price per person which includes gratuity and tax is $29.50. Since the restaurant is reserving this space just for us and preparing the food ahead of time, they need a head count as well as a deposit from me. So we will need to collect $29.50 in advance for everyone who is attending. Note: alcohol will be available and is not included in this price. You can purchase alcohol once you are there. Think about it… an entire night’s entertainment for under thirty bucks – you can’t get that anywhere these days!
Please fill in your information to the right and then click “Reserve My Space.”
1. Because of the nature of this event, we are not able to give refunds if you decide you cannot make it.
2. Admission to the event does NOT guarantee you a spot in the open mic. Space is limited in the open mic and performers will be chosen based on a first come/first served basis as well as how the performance fits with the overall evening! The organizers have final say in the selection.